Thursday 8 January 2009

Socks and a Tomten

I haven't been able to blog lately since Little-N has been very sick and I'm sorry for not replying to comments, I hope to do so before the end of the week. I finally finished knitting my socks that I posted about earlier. I used a simple toe-up pattern that you can find on knitty.

These socks took ages and ages to finish as i kept getting side tracked by knitting other things. Now that my socks are finished, i hope to knit Little-N a pair that match mine.

I also finished Little-Ns Tomten jacket from Elizabeth Zimmerman's book. I initially intended to sew a zip in the front, but after completing this jacket I felt buttons would look nicer.

1 comment:

nopinkhere said...

Little-N looks great in his tomten! I need to make a new sweater for K, but by the time I finish it won't be cold here anymore. I hope he feels well soon.