Thursday 6 May 2010

60 followers

Wow I just noticed that I now have 60 followers! I can't believe it, I never thought I'd have so many people reading my blog.

I'm sorry I haven't blogged lately, I have so much to write about. But with a six year old son, materials to make for school, degree level essays to write, a new man in my life and health problems arising [due to the busy-ness and stress], I can't find any time to blog.

I will finish my foundation degree course in the end of June and hopefully then I will start blogging regularly.

In the meantime, a big thank you to everyone who reads my blog.

3 comments:

Leptir (Nataša) said...

Oh, your blog is very interesting. I'm not surprised you have so many followers :-)

Evelyn / 2 Pequenos Traviesos said...

Congratulations! Just between you and me, I know of something that might cure all that stress... spending some alone-time with the new man in your life! :D
Hugs!

nun said...

Hmd u r alright...was worry about you..hope u take care of yourself, i am very happy for little N, too... Miss you alot...