Friday 23 July 2010

Blog Awards


Many thanks to Montessori En El Hogar who passed these awards on to me. Her blog is amazing.

I also received the 'Versatile blog' award as well as the 'Outstanding blogger' award from Little Blossoms. Thank you so much

Three awards at once, WOW!! I am so glad that people enjoy reading my blog and find it beneficial.

The rules for awards are:

Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers.
- Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.
- Put the award on your blog.

- Let your nominated 10 know you’ve awarded them by leaving a comment on their blog.

For the Outstanding Blogger Award I must share 7 things about me. This is going to be tough.

1- I went to Montessori school as a child.
2- I have 4 cats. My cats are my other children.
3- I love Making Montessori materials, sometimes when I am stressed it's the best way to calm me.
4- I recently started painting again.
5- My favourite colour is purple.
6- I'm just about to move to a new home.
7- During the last year of studying I was too busy to exercise or eat healthy food, unfortunately I have put on a bit of weight. Now I'm on a diet and trying to loose the excess. I've promised myself I will keep dieting and exercising until I like what the scale says.

There are many blogs that I love reading. I'll try to pick those who don't already have the award.









Little Blossoms I'm passing the sweet blog award to you!


Enjoy!!!



4 comments:

Leptir (Nataša) said...

Thanks for Versatile Blog Award and thanks for thinking of me!

Honey said...

Thanks! :) An award is so exciting! Thank you for thinking of me. It's humbling to be included amongst great blogs and I enjoy reading your posts!

Honey

Unknown said...

Thank u sweetheart <3

jojoebi-designs said...

thank you! I am certainly in good company :o)