Saturday 30 April 2011

Advanced Practical Life: Following Instructions


I purchased a mini green house for the garden. This time I didn't build it, instead I left it up to Little-N to read the instructions and build the green house. Reading instructions and following them is an important skill that everyone needs to learn. Unfortunately I know too many adults that dismiss the instructions and go ahead assembling something. Usually they end up with a lot more work, if not a total disaster. Thankfully Little-N followed the instructions and did really well.

2 comments:

MittenMom said...

We did this a month ago and my 7 year old loved putting it together (with some instruction reading help since he doesn't read yet) Just be careful we put a light in and baked our plants to a crisp!

Anonymous said...

great job N.

Well done!