Saturday 9 August 2008

Road Signs Memory Game

Little-N's new interest is in road signs, he wants to know what they all mean and he tries to make up his own. His favourite is the red circle with a diagonal line through the middle. When he is angry with someone he'll say 'I'm going to draw a circle with a line in the middle and write your name so it means you cant come in'.
Here is the road sign memory game I made. I only did a few signs to start off with and it looks like I will be making more soon! If anyone wants to make this let me know and I will email you the file.


5 comments:

Jan said...

Making a memory game out of the road signs was a great idea. I would love it if you could send me the file. Thank you for offering,
Jan

N from the Learning Ark said...

Hi Jan,

I couldn't find your email address to forward you the file. Email me at thelearningark@googlemail.com and I send you the file.

N

jenni d said...

I too would love the file for this. My little guy has just gotten really interested in cars, roads, and signs. You did a great job. Jen
jenrdh29@yahoo.com

Gigi said...

I would love the file! My son will love this. Thank you!

kdavidson said...

Do you still have the file, I would love to use your Road Signs Memory Game. Kcaterdavidson@yahoo.com