Thursday 11 December 2008

End of Term 1

The time has past so quickly and i find myself preparing for the end of term. I don't know where all these weeks have gone, they've vanished. But I have enjoyed every bit of it, every moment and chance I spent with my class I cherish. During the end of term parents meetings I received lots of positive feedback from the parents, each one of them said I change their child for the better.
During this term the children have really progressed holistically and everyone who is around them can see it. I am honored to have been part of their lives and shall continue to do my best in the months that come.

Our last week of school didn't go as well as we wished due to an outbreak of the Noro virus. The school was closed for 3 days and now we only have half the teachers and children to attend the last days party :(. Once school is over I'll be heading to Cairo for Little-N to see his dad. It's going to be an exciting trip and I'll be going round to visit some Montessori schools while I am there.

4 comments:

Gigi said...

So sorry about the end of year party. Have a great vacation and I can't wait to see what you do in the classroom next semester!

nopinkhere said...

Sorry everyone is sick! I hope your trip goes smoothly and is fun.

Xia said...

have a fun trip in Cairo!

N from the Learning Ark said...

A BIG Thanks to everyone for your comments. I’ll try to blog as much as I can while I'm in cairo. I wish you all a lovely Christmas and holidays.